jueves, 16 de abril de 2009

Dear Mark!

Dear Mark,

I was so happy when I received your letter. Your new life in the farms sounds
good and interesting.I would like to go there, but at the moment is impossible
for me, because I have to do a lot of things here between the university and other
activities I don`t have enough time to travel.

All week I have to go to the university, and I arrived too late at house, because
with my family moved to a big house out of the city it`s a wonderful place although
is very far to the centre. That`s is the problem the distance.


Really I would like to go to the farm and I spend a lot of time there with your family,
for the moment I can`t , but in my vacations I swear I will be there for pass a great time.


I`d better close now , it`s too late for me and tomorrow I have a difficult day.
So take care Ì`m looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best

AyleeN.

1 comentario:

  1. Very ggod letter Ayleen. Check - pass the time - is this the correct verb?

    ResponderEliminar