miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2009

Letter of ComplainT!


Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my dissapointing with some situations during my shopping trip.The service I have received from your travel agency was awful.

Firstly, We thought to spend all the afternoon at Boulogne ,but I don't know why? the shopping trip arrived too late. Hypermarket and Boulogne were completely crowded long and slow queves at checkouts, and we stayed at the supermarket only one hour. Restaurants were closed when we got there so the dream to pass an amazing afternoon I am getting very angry.

To make matters worse, the air conditioning inside the bus wasn't working, because that bus was very hot and we were a lot of tourists inside. In that moment we were completely thirsty and didn't have no cold drinks. In my mind the only thing was get home as soon as possible about at 10.00, but I arrived at 11.30 there I was furious and very sad for the situation.


As you can imagine, How I felt that day? I am very dissapointing with you. I Thought your company was the best,but I was wrong.For all the bad moments and the awful experience that you will give at least 50 percentage of that I paid.



Yours Faithfully

A. Hernandez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario