domingo, 21 de junio de 2009

The Best PartY!

Last year foy New year´s Eve I went with my sister and a lot of friends a big party called " Go 09" was amazing the best party I have gone.

We arrived about 02:00 A.M the place was completly crowed, we started to dance inmediately, the music was fantastic and we just want dance, and spend a great time. That night we met a lot interesting people.I don´t remenber exactly the moment when suddenly ,I recognize an old friend in middle of the dance floor, I thought I can´t believe that so I went where she was and the surprise for each other was the best gift.

She is an old friend since we were children and we lost the contact about eleven years is completly incredible everything happenned that night.


That day we spent a lot of time talking about our lives in these years, and inmediately we changed telefhones numbers an e-mails.

1 comentario:

  1. Getting back in touch with old friends can be a wonderful experience!
    Your story basically only uses past simple. The assignment was to use a variety of tenses.

    ResponderEliminar