jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

SurveyS!

Questions:


1º-Have an important figure to look up to?

2º-Have you ever felt let down for any person?

3º- Have you ever split up with someone?

4º-Do you get on with someone immediately at first sight?

5º-Have you ever fall in love?

6º-Have you ever fall out with someone?

7º-Have you ever talked with a couple about marriege?

8º- Do you remember your first sight?

9º- When were you child in a highschool get into trouble?

10º-In which situations do you get angry?

2 comentarios:

  1. 1. yes, my father, he is an importat person in my life.
    2.yes, I felt down for my ex best friend because she wasn't loyal with me.
    3. yes, 4 years ago I splip up my ex boyfriend.
    4.yes with my friend lucia.
    5.no because is impossible that someone fall in love inmediatly.
    6. no never in my life.
    7.No never I talk about marriege nobady.
    8.yes I remember exactly asif it were yesterday.it was nice because my boyfriend invite me to a beautiful restaurant.
    9.I never had problem with anyone, because I always had many friend.
    10.when someone lie me this situation makes me angry

    ResponderEliminar
  2. 1. Yes, My father because he is my proud
    2.Yes... and you know about what person I`ve been feeling me down ahahaha
    3. Yes, and sincerely.. I still miss him.-
    4. No, never.. I don`t trust in that kind of dates.
    5. Yes, and is a nice feeling
    6. of course, but I don`t wanna talk about it
    7. yes, but just as a joke never seriously
    8. yes. was awful I couldn`t kiss him because I was really nervous
    9. No, I used to be a good student
    10. When someone arrives late, or when you promise something and never do it.

    ResponderEliminar