jueves, 2 de julio de 2009

LetteR Of ApplicatioN!

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to apply for the job of Reception Assistants which advertised was published in my university a few days ago.

I like working with another people, because I have experience and I think is an interesting job to develop. My experience is based basically in organizing activities for the rest of people for example, do a schedule with differentes and fun activities. My knowledge in english is very good I have fluency spoken and written english.

My interests include cycling, running and read. A couple of years ago I have been worked in differentes summer camps in my country and In mi opinion is a good experience for me.


I feel I have the necessary experience, responsibility and organization to make a good element to your summer camps. I hope you considerer my application.

I am available for interview just on monday and thursday at any time and look forward to hearing from you soon.



Yours Faithfully
Ayleen Hernández.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario