jueves, 29 de octubre de 2009

Informal Letter!


Dear Daniela, I`m writing to tell you about " The Parade" , but as you know I`ve been very busy cooking and doing a lot of things.In fact, The parade finished last sunday, so I celebrated with all my family during all day here in Talca a village south of chile is very small, but it`s a beautiful place.

Every October 1st we celebrated this with a big party with the family,friends and all the people.
The parade is basically for celebrate the spring is coming. As you can imagine, there are a lot of food, wine, fruit and typical games.

At night about 10:00 p.m the organizers of the parade give a gift for everybody and is the firework display was completely amazing.


Well, that´s all from me.Let me know what you`ve been doing recently.


All the best


Ayleen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario