jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Writing Task!

Dear Helen;

I am very grateful, for won the first prize in your competition thanks so much, I am very glad.
I would like to travel only in July, because after I will be very busy with my studies at the University here in London.

With respect to the accommodation at camp california I prefer log cabins, because for me is more comfortable, quiet and relaxing.

In your letter, you told me I will have the chance to do two activities while I am at the camp. I choose Golf and Surfing , because I think there are two funny activities and I don`t very well like work it. I would like learn more about these sports at camp california.


I have any doubts, for example I have to bring my own clothes or your give me some clothes or If I need some money for anything at camp. I would like to answer my questions, because I need to know before the travel.


Yours Sincerely

Ayleen Hernandez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario