jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Part 2! Number 6.

Dear Mary;

I hope you are fine in Canada. I have a lot of thing to tell about 2 weeks ago I went with my family to Colbun Lake you remember that right? When we were children and our summer vacations were there, was a wonderful experience.

Nowadays, Colbun Lake isn`t like ten years ago how you must remind it. I felt very bad when we arrived and saw the lake was a horrible dirty, alone and without water.In that moment I started to remind all the best moments that we and all the family spent there.

I don`t know how people can do these kind of things to environment and cause a big damage to all the society, because all like human lost water, air and forest.


So with this situation, I felt that I must do anything and now I am in Greenpeace, I would like to help and give my opinion and experience about that.I am very glad to stay in this agrupation they are very friendly, intelligent and good friends with me.


Next time I swear to write for give you good news.

All the Best.

Ayleen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario